first step to confirming whether you have it or not, or if you suffer from other illnesses that exhibit similar symptoms, and ultimately, receiving treatment for it.
We know it can be daunting your first time, so here are a few things you can expect:
Mental health diagnosis:
- You will be interviewed by your doctor.
- You will undergo a comprehensive assessment that includes your medical history, physical exams, lab tests, etc., to eliminate any other illness that’s causing the same symptoms.
- You will take specialist mental health assessments.
Mental health treatment:
- You will be created a care plan based on your mental health diagnosis.
- You may be prescribed with medications.
- You may be recommended psychotherapy and brain-stimulation, among other treatments, depending on your care plan.
Ready to take back control of your life? Get started with our mental health diagnosis and treatment service, send us a message here.