Our MAT or Medication-Assisted Treatment at Complete Dimensions Behavioral Health is a treatment that uses medications along with counseling and behavioral therapy to treat your substance use disorder and/or prevent overdose and relapse.
This holistic approach is used in opioid addictions such as heroin and prescription pain relievers, as well as alcohol addictions, specifically, it works by:
- Normalizing brain chemistry
- Blocking the euphoric effects of alcohol and opioids
- Relieving physiological cravings
- Normalizing body functions without the effects of the opioid or the drug being abused
A successful MAT treatment ensures:
- Increased treatment retention
- Decreased illicit opiate use
- Increased ability to gain and maintain employment
- An overall better life outcome
Ready to take back control of your life? Get started with our substance abuse/MAT treatment service, send us a message here.